Graduate Skills - COACHLAB@JCSE
The CoachLabTMis a 11 month leadership development program, which aims to instill the principals of value-added innovation and entrepreneurship in all participants through mentorship by the project sponsors. At CoachLab@JCSE, the students are in constant contact with entrepreneurs from various business start-ups, allowing access to a vast knowledge base in a synergistic entrepreneurial, learning environment.
WANT TO JOIN IN 2018? - PARTICIPANTS RECEIVE
When you join CoachLabTM, you are enrolled on a unique 9 month Leadership Development Programme that effectively bridges the gap that exists between the academic- and business milieu. You will be developed into a leader in your field, as you participate in stimulating action-learning projects where you are given real challenges within the actual workplace, while being encouraged to apply innovative thinking to deliver solutions that truly add value.
Here's what CoachLabTM offers you:
- You work from 08:00 to 13:00, January to November and earn a salary
- You receive a non-binding bursary up to R15 000
- You get to work on real projects that originate from leading companies in industry
- These projects are practical and aimed at teaching you soft skills and core competencies for functioning effectively in the work place, while developing you as a leader. A degree/diploma on its own, can never do that
- You are encouraged to come up with innovative solutions to address existing objectives or issues within these companies, whilst enjoying the benefit of brainstorming with like-minded, vibrant and entrepreneurial individuals
- You have the wonderful privilege that you may play around with your thoughts, and execute your ideas through trial and error
- You rub shoulders with the movers and shakers, the entrepreneurs and business leaders of commerce
- You have a supportive network to guide you along your path to success, while developing your technical- and business skills
- Possible but not guaranteed employment at the end of the programme
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS
- Post-graduates in ICT and/or electronic engineering (Hons, BTech, Masters, PhD)
- You must show leadership potential
- You must be registered for a post-grad degree
- You must be studying at one of the partnering institutions
- You must not have other work nor bursary commitments
- You must pass all academic subjects
You must be enrolled for a PostGraduate course at University of the Witwatersrand or University of Johannesburg.
APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 INTAKE WILL OPEN AROUND SEPTEMBER 2017. STAY TUNED!
For More information
Navigate to http://www.coachlab.co.za/ to find out more about how the CoachLab operates.
If you have any questions, please contact John Goble on 011 717 6390/08 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|University of the Witwatersrand||University of Johannesburg||Mict Seta||The Innovation Hub|
|Uniforum||Gauteng||Hollard||The Jobs Fund|