CPO200 Google Cloud Platform for Systems Operations Professionals
This 3 day instructor-led class introduces participants to the implementation of application environments and public cloud infrastructure using Google Cloud Platform.
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations and hands-on labs, students learn how to deploy cloud infrastructure components such as networks, systems, and applications. This course is designed to give participants a robust hands-on experience and is primarily lab-focused.
• Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
• Prior systems operations experience, either on-premises or using a public cloud
This class is intended for Systems Operations professionals and Systems Administrators using Google Cloud Platform to create or migrate application environments and infrastructure.
What to bring:
• Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux with Google Chrome browser)
• Credit Card - you will not be billed but you will need this to redeem the credits required for the course
• Photo ID - needed for security