CPD200 Developing Solutions For Google Cloud Platform
This 2 day instructor-led class introduces participants to Solution Development for Google Cloud Platform.
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn how to develop cloud-based applications using Google App Engine, Google Cloud Datastore, and Google Cloud Endpoints.
• Basic proficiency with command-line tools and linux operating system environments
• Experience developing applications and APIs using a common programming language such as Java or Python
• Prior solutions development experience, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
This class is intended for experienced application developers who want to learn how to migrate applications to the cloud or to create native, cloud-based applications for Google Cloud Platform.
What to bring:
• Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux with Google Chrome browser)
• Credit Card - you will not be billed but you will need this to redeem the credits required for the course
• Photo ID - needed for security