(CPB200) GOOGLE BIGQUERY FOR DATA ANALYSTS
This 2-day course provides hands-on skills in ingesting, analyzing, transforming and visualizing data using BigQuery and getting the best performance when using it at scale.
• Attending Google Cloud Platform CPB100 recommended
• Experience using a SQL-like query language to analyze data
This class is intended for data analysts and data scientists responsible for: analyzing and visualizing big data, implementing cloud-based big data solutions, deploying or migrating big data applications to the public cloud, implementing and maintaining large-scale data storage environments, and transforming/processing big data.
What to bring:
• Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux with Google Chrome browser)
• Credit Card - you will not be billed but you will need this to redeem the credits required for the course
• Photo ID - needed for security