(CPB102) GOOGLE MACHINE LEARNING WITH CLOUD ML
Through a combination of instructor-led presentations, demonstrations, and hands-on labs, students learn machine learning and Tensorflow concepts and develop hands-on skills in developing, evaluating, and productionizing machine learning models. This class is intended for programmers and data scientists responsible for developing predictive analytics using machine learning
This 1 day instructor led course builds upon CPB100 and CPB101 (which are prerequisites).
• Attending Google Cloud Platform CPB100 and CPB101 is recommended
• Knowledge of basic Python
• Knowledge of undergraduate-level statistics
The typical audience member has experience analyzing and visualizing big data, implementing cloud-based big data solutions, and transforming/processing datasets.
What to bring:
• Laptop (Windows, Mac OS or Linux with Google Chrome browser)
• Credit Card - you will not be billed but you will need this to redeem the credits required for the course
• Photo ID - needed for security